Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 18

Oops, I didn't record my food choices! However, I am pleased to write that I did not stray one iota from plan. I went out with Michele to a happy hour, and 'Chele had a mai tai....and I split the hummus plate with her, asking for extra veggies to dip (they gave me cucumber, which was great), and scraping off the feta cheese and giving it to 'Chele. That took dedication!

Second piece of dedication: Ryan got a raise today (yahoooo!) and suggested we go out to Jak's to celebrate with red meat and wine. I told him, regretfully, that he was welcome to go, but that I really needed to stay on plan. He thanked me a few minutes later for keeping him on track, so I didn't feel like such an ogre.

Exercise is an issue. Gotta figure that out with Tessa home for the summer.

Breakfast: two eggs, half avocado, and salsa; green tea

Snack: nuts and dried fruit

Lunch: banana and chicken drumstick, couple of bites of leftover roasted potatoes

Snack: green tea and cherries

Dinner: quinoa pasta with home made spaghetti sauce (incl. small, small amount of grass fed beef, olive oil, onion, garlic, oregano, parsley, basil, zuchinni, mushrooms, and tomatoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment